DIRECTIONS AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Date: Oct 23rd – 24th
Location: Drydock Hall | The Innovation and Design Building
19 Drydock Avenue, Boston, MA, 02210
Drydock Hall is in the center of the Innovation and Design Building closest to 19 Drydock Avenue. The entrance is close to the Fooda and Manipro shipping containers. The doors are to the right of the glass wall.
There are many ways to reach the Innovation and Design Building – it is accessible by car, public transportation, and bike.
- Five MBTA Silver Line stations on site with five minute intervals at rush hour.
- MBTA bus routes with connections throughout Boston and the South Boston Waterfront.
- Route #4—North Station to South Station to Innovation and Design Building.
- Route #7—City Point to Downtown Crossing, connects to South Station and South Boston via Summer Street.
- Five minutes from Boston’s Logan International Airport.
- MBTA Silver Line Waterfront SL1 provides service to all Logan Airport terminals.
- Two minute drive to I-90.
- Five minute drive to I-93.
- Public Parking Garage at 12 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA, 02210
- If you are couriering a Green Building Showcase showboard, please use this address:
Drydock Hall19 Drydock AvenueBoston, MA 02210