In this course, participants will learn which Materials and Resources (MR) credits in LEED v4 your project can easily achieve, and what you need to know to get them. The MR credits in LEED v4 move us away from single-attribute product selection, and toward having a richer set of data to make more robust product selections using multiple attributes. The following will be covered:
- Product transparency and LEED
- Health Product Declarations and Cradle to Cradle
- Environmental Product Declarations
- Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Low-emitting materials, occupant health, and LEED
- All About VOCs: content and emissions We’ll look at the things to watch out for in key product categories, and how you can identify preferable alternatives.