Qualifies for 12 AIA, GBCI, and PDH (Health, Safety, and Welfare Including Core Technical) CE Credits.
GPRO: Green Professional Building Skills Training is a comprehensive national training and certificate program that teaches the principles of sustainability and trade-specific green construction knowledge to people who build, renovate, and maintain buildings. GPRO is owned and managed by Urban Green Council and brought to you USGBC MA through expert local certified instructors. Learn more about the GPRO certificate at the official GPRO website.
Certificate holders will be prepared to work in accordance with new regulations and to meet the expectations of owners and tenants who want healthier, environmentally sustainable, and energy-efficient homes and offices.
The GPRO Operations & Maintenance Essentials (O&M) course provides building professionals with strategies to reduce energy use while improving tenant comfort and health. This course is ideal for property managers and building staff in both residential and high-rise commercial buildings, including building superintendents, operators, facility and property managers, operating engineers, and stationary engineers. Learn more about the Operations & Maintenance Essentials Course.
1) Take a systemic approach to operating and maintaining a building.
2) Evaluate building performance.
3) Identify measures that will improve building health, energy or water efficiency of your building, as well as the next steps needed to achieve them.
4) Explain the costs and benefits of those measures.
Registration comes with…
- a course workbook
- exam session; GPRO Certificates are awarded to those who pass this exam (80% or higher). The exam is open book.