It is still possible to get 2022 Express Program grant funding approved for BE+ trainings, with a two-year window for course completion. Be sure to apply by December 10th. After December 10th, you are then eligible for 2023 grant funding.
Under the Commonwealth Corporation Workforce Training Fund Express Program, any company in MA may be eligible for up to $30,000 of training per year. Companies with fewer than 100 employees in MA may qualify for full course reimbursement. Companies with over 100 MA employees are 50% reimbursed.
BE+ has over 80 courses approved in the grant program as listed in our Training Catalog, including Passive House 101 and 201, Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) Training, Building Science Fundamentals, Energy Codes and Trends, Introduction to Designing a Net Zero Building, LEED, WELL, and SITES Courses, Healthy Materials, Designing with Energy Models, Honeybee and Ladybug, Implicit Bias, Effective Meeting Facilitation, and many more.
Looking for ideas on how to spend the rest of your 2022 grant funds? Apply for grant funding for courses already on our 2023 Calendar:
- Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) Training – December 14th, January 9th, February 13th, March 13th (recurring monthly registration) (Grant Deadline: 21 days before course start date)
- Building Science Fundamentals, January 10th, 12th, 17th, and 19th (Grant Deadline December 20th) Registration Coming Soon
- Introduction to the Passive House Standard – January 24th, (Grant Deadline: January 3rd)
- LEED BD+C Exam Prep – March 7th and 9th (Grant Deadline: February 14th)
- High-Performance Building for Carpenters – April 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, May 4th and 11th (Grant Deadline: March 16th) Registration Coming Soon
- Lead Carpenter Training – May 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th (Grant Deadline: April 18th)
- APPLY FOR ANY COURSE on our 2023 Training Priority List. You do not need to know the course date to apply for the grant funds. You can use awarded funding for two years. Once the course is on our calendar and registration is open you can sign up.
Want to learn more about available Grant Funding? Visit our Workforce Training Grants page and stay tuned for a BE+ Education Open House to be scheduled early next year when we will fill you in on all our trainings and also how to apply for grant funding.