LEED® BD+C Exam Preparation | Green Building Training Program
October 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About the Class
You and your business may be eligible to take this training for FREE! Learn more about this opportunity at our Green Building Training Program website.
The LEED Exam Prep Course is a comprehensive course which will prepare attendees for the LEED AP professional exam. This LEED AP Building Design and Construction training will walk through the requirements and calculations required for the following LEED credits: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, and Indoor Environmental Quality. Completing this course will prepare you for the prestigious LEED AP professional credential.
The LEED AP BD+C training also targets credit categories and summarizes the key points you will need to know to be successful on your LEED exam. If you have specific questions regarding a specialty exam, feel free to bring these questions to class and the instructor will cover these identified areas.
What you’ll learn in the LEED AP Building Design and Construction Training Course:
- Learn and practice the three exam areas – Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify the key components of the LEED BD+C Rating System
- Prepare for the exam by focusing on key topics
- Discuss the requirements and implementation strategies of each credit/prerequisite
LEED AP BD+C TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to the LEED AP Building Design + Construction Exam
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and the Integrative Process
Green Building Training Program Information
** This course will be hosted virtually. All attendees, regardless of whether or not they are eligible for the Green Building Training Program (GBTP), must register for the course through our Eventbrite page. For GBTP participants, your company’s enrollment in the Commonwealth Workforce Training Fund’s Small Business Direct Access Program (SBDAP) must be verified before you can access the Zoom link – unverified participants will not be let into the meeting. **