By Grey Lee
2014 was a great year for green building and LEED Certification in Massachusetts! Of the 130 total projects certified in 2014, 19 earned LEED Certified status, 29 earned LEED Silver, 61 earned LEED Gold, and 21 earned LEED Platinum.
We want to thank all of the project teams for their hard work and commitment to innovation in efficient design, construction and operation. We are looking forward to another impressive year in 2015 and we already have three certifications completed this year, including a LEED Platinum project by our sponsor The Green Engineer. The following top ten list ranks firms and owners whose project administrators helped certify over 50 LEED projects together in 2014.
- The Green Engineer (Sponsor)
- Harvard University
- AHA Consulting Engineers (Sponsor)
- New Ecology
- ADD; CBRE; Chapman Construction; TND; VHB; Wright Builders
- Boston Properties (Sponsor); Boston Global; Corgan; GSA; Perkins + Will; TT Arch
- AECOM; Architerra; Callison; Goody Clancy; Mount Vernon
Look for upcoming blog posts highlighting our sponsors and some of their recent achievements in Green Building.