By Mark Dunn, Chair of USGBC MA West Branch
Friday August 8th, approximately two dozen members of the USGBC MA West Branch (and friends & family) attended the second annual Summer Social BBQ at the home of former West Branch Chair Ludmilla Pavlova-Gilham in North Amherst.
We convened our monthly organizational meeting during the social event. Topics included:
- Organizing for the Green Apple Day of Service
- Enhancing communications and using social media
- Exploring the webinar, study group and GBCI credit-reporting situations
- Update on the Common School
- Update on USGBC National's re-organization of the Chapters & membership process