By Anthony Lucivero, Advocacy Fellow
On April 26th, the Green Home Institute will be hosting an online workshop entitled “Understanding LEED for Homes.” This is a great opportunity for aspiring LEED APs to learn the ins and outs of LEED Homes in preparation for your AP exam!
From their website:
“This international based residential green building system helps residential professionals make their projects better. Learn how to ensure your next project is healthy, efficient, built to last and affordable through using the LEED rating system and 3rd party performance testing during the construction process. By the end of this online education series, you will be able to:
- Identify the types of projects which are eligible for certification
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED certification process.
- Recognize goals, intents, and requirements of prerequisites and key credits, and strategies to meet them
- Identify synergies between LEED credits
- Understand how to navigate the LEED checklist and online Submittals Portal
- Meet Requirements for LEED AP Homes Credential
- Know Steps to take your Exam”
Register here for this online workshop on Tuesday, April 26th!