By Celis Brisbin, Programs Manager
Click here for more details on upcoming events in September
Here's the introduction:
September Events Note
Woah! A change is in the air – it's good to get a little rain too! Green Buildng Showcase is what everyone is talking about but there are some other things happening at the Chapter. If you have not reserved your seat, get one quick – only a few left, over 250 sold.
- On the horizon we have the Healthy Materials Summit, October 26, 2016 at Google. Join us for a technical discussion on the development of materials, and the challenges that we face on the supply and demand side to getting to a healthy material future. Several leaders in the international materials commuity will be sharing their insights here.
- What's new? Massachusetts is adopting the 2015 IECC code and this means things are changing. Join Chris Schaffner for a morning seminar on these changes and how to be code compliant. More info here!
- WELL and LEED v4 are changing discussions around town, if you need a refresher or to be accredited, join us for a day session to get you up to speed. Learn more on LEED and WELL here.
- Emerging Professionals unite, join us for a panel discussion on careers in sustainability at Northeastern. Reserve a seat here.
- We have a lot of good stories curated on our twitter feed and Facebook. And have you seen our blog lately?
- Need a refresher on Renewable Energy Terms and Markets? Join us with EnerNOC, learn more here.
- We are still cranking up our advocacy activities, so check our advocacy update below or go directly to our advocacy suite at our website.
- Are you ready for Greenbuild 2016? Join us if you need a resonably priced room. Reserve a spot here.
Thank you for your hard work which enacts our mission,