By USGBC MA
With this LEED AP Building Design and Construction training, you will learn the requirements and calculations required for the following LEED credits: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, and Indoor Environmental Quality. Completing this course will prepare you for the prestigious LEED AP professional credential, by allowing you to focus your study efforts, ease your tension, and help you pass the exam!
Your local USGBC Chapter has designed a series to guide professionals seeking a cost-effective and dynamic learning solution to study for their LEED BD+C Exam. The LEED AP BD+C training series targets credit categories and summarizes the key points you will need to know to be successful on your LEED exam.
What you’ll learn in the LEED AP Building Design and Construction Training Course:
- Learn and practice the three exam areas – Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify the key components of the LEED BD+C Rating System
- Prepare for the exam by focusing on key topics
- Discuss the requirements and implementation strategies of each credit/prerequisite
LEED AP BD+C TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to the LEED AP Building Design + Construction Exam
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and the Integrative Process
The class will be led by Chapter staff and guest lecturer who will be able to field both theoretical and experiential background to any question you may have.