By Ritchie Lafaille, Office Fellow
The Residential Green Building Committee is focused on improving the housing stock of the Commonwealth by championing green building practices in our communities. Join us on the second Monday of each month to be a part of the movement.
Residential Green Building Committee
The committee’s objectives are to work to raise the awareness of the benefits of residential green building and remodeling and to increase the quantity of projects registering for LEED for Homes. The committee, through education and outreach, will focus on the following:
- Hold across MA, Lunch and LEED, education sessions and tours on topics such as Zero Net Energy, Deep Energy Retrofits and REGREEN
- Help the community understand and implement LEED for Homes and residential green building, remodeling and retrofits
- Ensure that our target markets are aware of available green building tools and resources
- Partner with other Green Building Programs
- Establish a collaborative relationship with a professional and/or community organizations
- Develop case studies and green residential building content for the USGBC MA website
Please contact Kimberly Le (email@example.com) if you are interested in joining this committee or plan on attending an upcoming meeting.
September 12th, 2016 5:45 PM through 8:00 PM
50 Milk St, 15th Floor
“Aristotle” Conf Room