- This event has passed.
USGBC MANE Region: The Next Evolution of LEED v4.1
September 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop will provide participants with a look into LEED v4.1 BD+C, ID+C, O+M and the information needed to pursue certification. The focus will be on understanding the goals and outcomes of the LEED v4.1 beta. The newest update to the LEED rating systems, LEED v4.1, addresses lessons learned from LEED v4 project teams, updates performance thresholds and reference standards to ensure LEED remains a global leadership standard, and expands the marketplace for LEED.
In a world that is constantly evolving, one of the hallmarks of LEED is “continuous improvement.” With each new version, LEED raises the bar on the green building industry. The latest version of LEED, LEED v4.1 is the next generation standard for green building design, construction, operations and performance.
During this half-day workshop, USGBC’s technical staff will walk participants through LEED v4.1 BD+C and ID+C credits including a restructured Materials and Resources section, the addition of a greenhouse gas emissions metric and updated thresholds. The workshop will also touch on the full life cycle of the building, by reviewing LEED Operations and Maintenance and recertification options available to projects and how BD+C and ID+C credits are structured to support ongoing performance.
- Articulate the main goals of LEED v4.1 technical development
- List the requirements of key LEED v4.1 BD+C and ID+C prerequisites and credits for success
- Identify how LEED v4.1 for BD+C and ID+C increases accessibility throughout the rating system and positions LEED to continue to drive market transformation
- Identify opportunities for continued building performance through LEED for Operations + Maintenance
- Learn about LEED Recertification
Kat Wagenschutz, Director Technical Solutions, U.S. Green Building Council
This workshop qualifies for 3 LEED Specific BD+C, ID+C, and O+M GBCI Continuing Education Credits.
USGBC National Individual Members: $69
Note: Non-individual members or non-current individual members who select the member ticket will be invoiced.
Join or Renew Today