Decarbonize Existing Buildings Alliance
April 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2022 at 3:00 pm
One event on February 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm
One event on April 5, 2023 at 3:00 pm
One event on June 7, 2023 at 3:00 pm
One event on August 2, 2023 at 3:00 pm
One event on October 4, 2023 at 3:00 pm
One event on December 6, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Join the BE+ Decarbonize Existing Buildings Alliance hosted monthly roundtable, a venue for architects, designers, construction managers, and sustainability professionals to discuss issues related to decarbonizing existing buildings.
Reach out to [email protected] with any inquiries, questions, or concerns.
Existing buildings are major contributors to climate change. In 2015, existing residential and commercial buildings generated 1,913.3 MMtCO2e, or 29 percent of total U.S. emissions. To help address this sector, Built Environment Plus (BE+) with Rethinking Power Management LLC (RPM) are spearheading a coalition of organizations with expertise in GHG reduction and who are committed to supporting decarbonization in existing buildings.
This reoccurring monthly gathering is a roundtable which serves as a platform where practitioners and reporting entities can come together to discuss best practices, technologies, challenges, hear information related to the ordinance and its implementation, etc.
The Alliance’s objectives include:
– Increase awareness of energy disclosure ordinances including BERDO and BEUDO and enhance understanding of requirements.
– Provide information and resources to reporting organizations that answer “how do we comply” questions through general and building-sector specific webinars.
– Engage disadvantaged/underserved communities.
– Share best practices and lessons learned.
– Provide resources to building owners to help understand decarbonization pathways and create carbon reduction roadmaps.
– Work with non-profit partners to provide information about/introductions to established practitioners.
April – BERDO & BEUDO
Subject Matter Experts
*Roundtables are FREE for Built Environment Plus Members.
**New to the Roundtables? Join as a Newcomer, and come visit up to 3 times for FREE. After that, consider becoming a BE+ Member, or purchase general admission to return as you like.