The Introduction to the WELL Building Standard presentation provides an overview of the WELL Building Standard ideology, structure, and certification process. The medical basis for the concept categories is introduced along with design and construction strategies to create healthy buildings. The time has come to elevate human health and comfort to the forefront of building practices and reinvent buildings that are not only better for the planet—but also for people. This presentation will introduce how to do this using the WELL Building Standard as the framework.Like what you see? For related courses, check out the playlists that this course is featured in:
- Articulate the financial, societal, and environmental benefits of WELL certification
- Identify the role of the International Well Building Institute and the WELL Building Standard
- Recognize the structure of the WELL Building Standard
- Explain the 7 concepts of the WELL Building standard, the strategies to achieve them, and the health impacts they address
- Summarize the certification process of the WELL Building Standard
Chapter members get a discount on this course!
If you are a member of USGBC MA just use your email as a promotional code before checkout. Not sure how? See a tutorial.
Benefits for all membership types include a 15% discount on most of our events. Please note membership with USGBC National is NOT membership with USGBC MA. Not sure if you are a member of USGBC MA? Check or Become a Member