By Derek Newberry, Advocacy Fellow
Thanks to everyone who came out last night to our Annual General Meeting! We were happy to see many familiar faces of our dedicated volunteers, as well as a few newcomers. We're grateful for all of our members that share their time and expertise to advance our mission.
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement next about the Massachusetts green building industry– congratulations in advance to all those who played a part. Continuous advancement of green buildings in our state motivates us to keep up the great work!
The other highlight of the evening was the announcement of our new board members. We will share more information about the board in the near future, but here are the eagerly awaited names. Thank you to everyone who voted.
- Julie Conroy of the Metroploitan Area Planning Association (MAPC)
- Darien Crimmin of Winn Development
- John Markowitz of MassDevelopment
- Johanna Jobin of Biogen
- Sarah Brylinski of MIT
- Steven Burke of SMMA
- Samira Ahmadi of AHA Consulting Engineers
- Ben Myers of Boston Properties
- Andrea Love of Payette Associate
Our Chapter is looking forward to an eventful 2016, with even MORE green buildings!