Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries, questions, or concerns.
Existing buildings are major contributors to climate change. In 2015, existing residential and commercial buildings generated 1,913.3 MMtCO2e, or 29 percent of total U.S. emissions. To help address this sector, Built Environment Plus (BE+) with Rethinking Power Management LLC (RPM) are spearheading a coalition of organizations with expertise in GHG reduction and who are committed to supporting decarbonization in existing buildings.
This reoccurring monthly gathering is a roundtable which serves as a platform where practitioners and reporting entities can come together to discuss best practices, technologies, challenges, hear information related to the ordinance and its implementation, etc.
The Alliance’s objectives include:
– Increase awareness of energy disclosure ordinances including BERDO and BEUDO and enhance understanding of requirements.
– Provide information and resources to reporting organizations that answer “how do we comply” questions through general and building-sector specific webinars.
– Engage disadvantaged/underserved communities.
– Share best practices and lessons learned.
– Provide resources to building owners to help understand decarbonization pathways and create carbon reduction roadmaps.
– Work with non-profit partners to provide information about/introductions to established practitioners.
*Roundtables are FREE for Built Environment Plus Members.
**New to the Roundtables? Join as a Newcomer, and come visit up to 3 times for FREE. After that, consider becoming a BE+ Member, or purchase general admission to return as you like.