Project Manager | Petersen Engineering
Petersen Engineering, Inc. is a national leader in sustainable MEP/FP integrated building design with offices in Boston and Portsmouth, NH. Engineers-of-Record for more than 40 large (+/-$25-$100 million) Passive House projects, we are a dynamic small firm (30 employees) that’s growing to meet the rising demand for high-performance building engineering services.
We are looking for a project manager that is passionate about practical, sustainable building design. We have a forward-thinking, friendly, and honest culture and are seeking a can-do candidate that has an exceptional attitude, a thirst for learning, and has experience working on design teams with staff members of a range of experience levels, as well as experience providing great service to clients.
- Carry a workload of several projects simultaneously and be the primary contact for the client
- Work with senior staff and production staff to solve problems, and to manage work to meet project deliverable due dates
- Has project management experience and a passion for our sustainability mission in buildings
- Has excellent communication skills both client-facing and internal
- Get’s a charge from re-prioritizing in a very dynamic project environment
Compensation and Benefits
Our salaries and Paid Time Off are competitive with those offered by other MEP/FP firms in the Boston market. We offer health, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a company 401k with a match of up to 4% based on your contribution of 5% of your salary.
Forward cover letter and resume to Ehaye@petersenengineering.com
Visit our website www.petersenengineering.com